Monday, June 11, 2012

It's 11:32 p.m. April 29th and I can't sleep. (Part 1 of 2)

Mark,

It's 11:32 p.m. April 29th (1985) and I can't sleep. I've been thinking since 10:00 p.m. (the time I went to bed) about me, my friends, my family and who I want to go with my mom or my dad. At the moment I've decided on my dad but I would probably move out of California and leave everyone and everything I love here in Los Al.

Right now I'm real confused about myself and my mind is constantly thinking about something and I just don't know what to do anymore. At rehearsals last night (monday) I just sat in Mr. Schlatter's room, by myself for about 45 minutes and thought about what has happened to me in the past year. I came up with, that this is the best year I've ever had. My grades are higher than ever, I was a part in "Our Town" which really meant a lot to me because I met a lot of new friends like ... and ... and brought me closer to my old ones like ... and you especially. Before the play you were just another guy. But now I feel closer than ever to you and I've never had a friend like you before. I feel like I can tell you everything like when I need someone to talk to your always there and that means a lot to me. When my dad moved out you were the only one who was really there. Also you can always tell the way I'm feeling like last night I was mad and depressed because I felt like so bad at what I was doing to my friends so I was mad at myself and I was depressed because I haven't seen my dad for over a week now and I really miss him. I will always know if I ever need anyone to turn to you'll always be there and I'll do the same for you! Your real special and I will always remember my years at Oak. Thanx for everything. i want you to know I will never forget you. I love you!

Frienz Alwaiz,
.......

----------------------

Yeah, this note seems a bit personal, so I've redacted her name (and her friends' names). I know there is almost no chance she or her family will stumble upon this silly little blog, but I don't want to upset anyone. This is the first time in this project where I felt the need to censor anything. I hope it doesn't happen to often. I've got one more note from the same author.

No comments: