Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mark's Box - February 2009

This month's box was a bit heavier than January's. Heavy is good, although my shelves may not agree. A few of the books will be mentioned in my next blog post, so I will skip them for now So, these are the new books at the top of my stack.


Miss Don't Touch Me is a murder mystery that looks to be right up my alley. A serial killer on the prowl. Much of it takes place in a 'luxury house of call-girls.' Looks like an excellent French import. Check out the link to read a very good review.


This makes two 'chicks holding blades' books in a row. The Sword by the Luna Brothers looks to be more awesomeness from the creators of Girls. I don't know anything about it, but Girls was one of my favorite recent reads. I like the cover.


Last but not least, I got three duck comics. The Barks/Rosa Collection, Volume 1: Uncle Scrooge Adventures features one of the best characters in comics ever. Uncle Scrooge is amazing and you really should go out and read some Scrooge right now. I also got some Donald Duck comics, but Uncle Scrooge is the real star of the box.

No comments: