Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fives & Dimes 2008

There is a tradition in the board gaming community. Each year, those of us who track our played games compile a list of the games we played at least five times (fives) or ten times (dimes) in the year. I'm not sure how useful the information, but I suppose it is fun to see if older games are still getting played regularly. I am also curious why it isn't called a Nickel & Dime list. Oh well. Here is my Five & Dime list from 2008 (with one half dollar thrown in).

Half Dollar:
60 plays - Pandemic

Dimes:
21 plays - Agricola
19 plays - Ticket To Ride
19 plays - Uno
18 plays - Schotten Totten
14 plays - Ballon Cup
14 plays - Battle Line
11 plays - Wizard
10 plays - Mr. Jack
10 plays - The Settler of Catan

Fives:
9 plays - Rosenkönig
6 plays - Carcassonne
6 plays - Lost Cities
6 plays - Ra
6 plays - Twilight Struggle
5 plays - Hey! That's My Fish!
5 plays - Magic: The Gathering CCG

Some more stats from 2008:
I logged 377 plays of 100 different games.
I played 49 games only once.
I didn't play any games in January, October or November.
I played 110 games in June.

No comments: