Friday, October 30, 2009

Pile Of Shame - Video Game Edition UPDATE

A quick update to my pile of shame. It has not shrunk. It has grown. Two months since I announced my grand plans and they have not happened yet. Shocking. I did spend a bit of time playing some random games as noted previously. I spent the majority of my gaming time playing Football Manager 2009 and World of Warcraft. In the few hours I didn't spend in those games, I was buying other games. Damn you internet and your sales. I did play some Pirates and Railroads, so those aren't really shame games. But I haven't touched Hitman, Hitman 2, Hitman 3, Drakensang or Vampire: The Masquerade at all.

This weekend I will endeavor to clear something from my pile of shame. My World Of Warcraft account is not active. Dragon Age comes out tuesday. So, I have three days to do something about my pile before Dragon Age arrives and consumes all my free time.

No comments: