Saturday, July 19, 2008

Political Contributions

I have just made my first ever contribution to a candidate running for political office. Unfortunately, I can't vote for the guy too. Sean Tevis is running for State Representative in Kansas and his wonderful cartoon inspired me to click a few buttons on my computer. Paypal is really super cool. I have been pondering whether I should send Mr. Obama a few of my hard-earned bucks, but if he and his campaign team keep saying crap like this I think I will keep my money for important things like Pac-Man Shoes.

UPDATE: I don't know how I forgot about it, but I have made one other political contribution in my life. Back in 2003 there was a bullshit recall election for the governor of California. So, I contributed to the campaign of the movie star candidate that should have won (link NSFW).

No comments: