Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday!

For the first time ever I did some Black Friday shopping. $200 for a PS3 was too good to pass up. Already have an Xbox360 and Wii, so PS3 completes the current generation of gaming systems. Maybe someday I will play a Wii game; there is really only one I am interested in. Also picked up a couple games and blu-rays to have something to stick in the PS3.

My wonderful wife gave me my holiday gift early and picked me up a Kindle. I've been wanting one for awhile and the time seems right. I love it so far.

We also bought some kitchen stuff. It was interesting to line up at midnight and all that. It wasn't a hassle at all and no one was a dick. Good job people!

So, now that I have all this new technology, I guess I will go back to using this blog to keep track of what media I am consuming. Don't expect too much, but I will do my best to keep it current.

No comments: